Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Recycled Circles ~ it never gets old!

detail of  Recycled Circles by Jane LaFazio


Recycled Circles continues to be one of my most popular classes and projects. Here's a little video on my Recycled Circles (Layered and Fused Applique Art Quilts DVD in my JaneVille Etsy shop ) to inspire you.



OR, if you live in San Diego, you can take the class in person from my on Monday, May 9 at Visions Art Museum. 

RECYCLED CIRCLES: a mixed media art quilt
May 9th, 9:30-5:00
Quilt Visions Museum, San Diego, California
Call to register,  619-546-4872
Fee: $100
Create a fabulous mixed media piece from your own cloth and a few paper scraps! As seen in “Cloth Paper Scissors” magazine [March 2009 issue] Jane’s Recycled Circles is a layered project that will teach you an assortment of techniques, while creating this guided, yet totally your own one of a kind art quilt. Each student’s work will look very very different, even though we’re all doing the same step by step process. The class is especially great for beginners, as you just can’t go wrong!

2 comments:

  1. gosh 2009.... I remember seeing this and wanting make one ...and I still haven't .... must remedy that....I loved the grey pink and yellow one...stunning colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails