Sunday, August 23, 2015

Wet Felting Essentials DVD inspires!

Wet felted piece ~ in progress ~  by Brigitte Otto
Completed piece ~ by Brigitte Otto
The piece above, by Brigitte Otto, was created after watching my new DVD 'Wet Felting Essentials for Fiber Artists." Pretty cool, huh? I love her design and then how she embellished it!

Wet Felting Essentials for Fiber Artists

You can leave your felting piece whole, like Brigitte did and I did below, in Paprika Construction Zone. Felt is such a pleasure to hand-stitch on.

Paprika Construction Zone (16x17 inches $125) by Jane LaFazio
Or, you can cut it up and reassemble you felted piece like I did, in the two below. Again, with oodles of hand-stitching.
Red Rock Petroglyphs (15x14 inches sold) by Jane LaFazio
Secret Symbols ~ by Jane LaFazio (12x12 inches. $275)
If you've watched my DVD and it has inspired you, let me know! I'd love to see what you made!

(Hey, did you know you can subscribe to my blog and get it in your email box every time I post? Go here and look in the upper right corner to add your email address)

1 comment:

  1. Great results, love the color and hand stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails