Thursday, September 05, 2013

from my sketchbook ~ farmer's market

from my sketchbook
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
Here's a page I did while teaching at Art Unraveled this year. Farmer's market is one of my fave themes, because there are so many wonderful things to paint at a farmers market.
from my sketchbook
I'm no fancy letterer, but here's step one
from my sketchbook
step two
from my sketchbook
step 3
from my sketchbook
complete
from my sketchbook
 detail from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook
 detail from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook
 detail from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook
 from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio

4 comments:

  1. Your drawings are so inspirational. I am following the online workshop with Strathmore! I am enjoying your demo and pdf handout. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Jane! You have given me a great idea: I just received my CSA share, and it would be so fun to make a sketchbook page of the items I received: collard greens, red and green peppers, tiny tomatoes...off to grab my pencil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drawing is just so satisfying isn't it.Love these.The red pepper looks esp yummy.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the inspiration. I have a pile of produce from my tropical fruit farm. These would be great to sketch and color in this style.
    Aloha, Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails