Thursday, December 06, 2012

Tesoro del Corazon mixed media art retreats

photos of student projects from our art retreat in Mexico
I posted my photos from my trip to San Miguel de Allende, but I didn't tell you much about the students or the classes we taught. Here's a photo of all the Libro de Ofrendas the students created. Aren't they gorgeous!? Pop over to our Tesoro del Corazon blog and see more photos of the retreat. 
san miguel
our San Miguel group 2012


And we four (Laurie Mika, Helen Shafer Garcia, Lynn Leahy and myself) are teaching another mixed media art retreat in Santa Fe, New Mexico, April 21-28, 2013 and it's filling fast. 

We're also talking about another trip to fabulous San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for Day of the Dead, in October 2013. Email sanmiguelretreat@gmail.com  to be put on the interest list.
san miguel
Helen Shafer Garcia, Laurie Mika and me at the market in San Miguel

1 comment:

  1. De bons souvenirs en photo... J'aime beaucoup également toutes ces petites oeuvres... Hautes en couleurs.

    Gros bisous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails