Friday, October 19, 2012

from my sketchbook ~ dreaming of Mexico

from my sketchbook ~ dia de los muertos
from my sketchbook ~ dia de los muertos
Dia de los Muertos ~ from my sketchbook by Jane LaFazio
I'm so thrilled to be a part of Tesoro del Corazon. We are four friends who create and teach mixed media art retreats in Mexico and Santa Fe. You can read about our Santa Fe Retreat (April 21-28, 2013)  here.
from my sketchbook ~ dia de los muertos
Meanwhile, we four are heading to San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, at this end of this month to teach 40 fabulous people, and I'm getting in the mood in my sketchbook, since it will be during the Dia de los Muertos.
from my sketchbook ~ dia de los muertos

from my sketchbook ~ dia de los muertos

from my sketchbook ~ dia de los muertos

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails