Sunday, August 05, 2012

The Kindness Chronicles

the kindness chronicles
I must mention the heroes of the terrible shootings in Colorado recently. The teenager who tried to save the little girl, the girlfriend who carried her wounded friend across two parking lots, all the people that threw themselves on top of someone else to shield them. Truly, the ultimate kindness.

and on a much much lighter note...
hand-written thank you notes

  • Cindi Goodwin wrote, on facebook: .......saw one of my friends @ the Dollar Store with a cartfull of pencils~paper~glue~scissors~erasers etc....asked her what in the world? She :"always loved new school supplies... these are for kids whose parents are down on their luck."...I didn't want to let her have all the fun so I joined in ,too!
  • Inspired by Cindi, I made sent a gift certificate from an art supply store to one of the very best, most dedicated elementary school teachers I know, Mindy Crum. She teaches at a low income school and gives her heart and soul to those kids. I know, I've volunteered there in the past.I hope she buys art supplies and invites me again to volunteer to teach her 4th graders another art project.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jane..love your list. I cannot believe that no one until now has approached you to design products! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane,
    Love your site and newsletters. Always inspires me. I have a correction for you.
    'all the people that through themselves' - Should be THREW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane this posts made me smile and feel happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails