Monday, October 17, 2011

17 prayer flags

17 prayer flags (and 1 feral kitty)
Seventeen prayer flags (and 1 visiting feral kitty.)
flag 17

flag 17: for determination and creativity (orange)
Flag 17: for determination and creativity. A physic recently told me that the color of my aura was orange. For determination. For creativity. I'm thinking he is correct. 
flag 17
Gelli plate monoprint with BioColor.


My goal is 30 flags. You can see the rest of my flags here and join in the project here.

3 comments:

  1. I dearly love prayer flags and your post has made me realize that I need a session making them. It's good on so many levels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love it. What I really love is the idea of sitting on that great porch with a glass of wine and the prayer flags flapping in the breeze :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely looking "orange" with these flags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails