Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Shopping Spree

shopping spree
I've been on a shopping spree. Beautiful things, that I want to share with you.
shopping spree
This bird necklace from Concetta's ETSY Shop.
shopping spree   shopping spree
This cool tunic dress, another addition to my wardrobe from Secret Lentil, reconstructed, one of a kind clothing.
shopping spree
And a gorgeous new purse from Laga Designs (made my indonesian tsunami survivors). And if you want to continue shopping for a good cause, check out Punjammies.

9 comments:

  1. Nice! I really like the purse a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely items you bought Jane!!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooohooo! You now have a bird necklace too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tunic! I want it! Thanks for telling about Secret Lentil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un bel oiseau pour une grande liberté... bisous

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely new goodies! I love the bird neckace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you jane! glad you are enjoyng the necklace,

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much for sharing my/your tunic Jane! I hope you enjoy it immensely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to see how the dress looks on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails