Friday, November 12, 2010

I want to be Wes Bruce when I grow up.

museum visit Wes Bruce Fort ~ Thursday Kids
The Mundo Lindo kids and I visited Wes Bruce's magical and precious installation at California Center for the Arts, Escondido. You can see the creative shoe box creations the kids made, after seeing the exhibition.


inspiration\


One of the rooms, in the 'fort' installation is the poetry room. Very inspiring to me. Reminds me of the Japanese wish trees.

Two of Wes Bruce's favorite quotes:

"We don’t stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because stop playing."
"The world will never lack for wonders, only wonder."

1 comment:

  1. squetcher (gayle)11/13/2010 8:27 PM

    Say! I think I recognize those shoes....didn't you draw those for the joggles class? Nice shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails