Monday, May 17, 2010

I love Etsy

 Yes, I do love Etsy and probably a little too much. I wanted to share my 3 recent fabulous purchases. The first (from l to r) a 'house' from Cornflower Press,  a papier mache stitched piece from Cathy Cullis and a pin cushion from The Daily Pincushion. I love buying art from the artists who made the art.

I've loved reading all of your goals. My 3 top goals are stocking my etsy shop (it's empty), updating my website and self-publishing a 'how to sketch and watercolor: journal style' to sell on etsy.
AND, congratulations to VIVIKA the winner of Lyric's book! Email me with your address and I'll send you the book!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, let me encourage you in your self-publishing efforts!!! Put me first on the list to buy whatever you publish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you reach your goal Jane. Congrats to Vivika for winning the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to order a copy of "How to sketch and watercolor: journal style" too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails