Wednesday, April 01, 2009

My teaching schedule 2009

I just updated my website with my teaching schedule for the rest of the year. Yikes! I'm teaching a lot! Hope to see you in some of my classes and workshops. (All the details are on my website.)

Tree of Life: Art Quilt Workshop 2 day workshop: Saturdays May 9 & 16, San Diego

ONLINE Mixed Media with Paper & Cloth starts May 28, 2009

Sketching & Watercolor: Journal Style, Saturday June 20 in San Diego


Art Unraveled August 4-11, Phoenix, Arizona
Register
http://www.artunraveled.com/register2.htm
Paper on Cloth Collage, Wednesday, August 5, 9:30-4:30; Sketching and Watercolor Journal Style: COLLECTIONS Thursday, August 6, 9:30-4:30; Sketching and Watercolor Journal Style: ON LOCATION Friday, August 7, 7am-10am

Intro to Wet-Felting workshop August 25, Tuesday, San Diego

Mixed Media with Paper & Cloth: INTENSIVE August 26, 27, 28, 3-day workshop San Diego

Sketching & Watercolor: Journal Style Saturday, September 26, Encinitas, California

Sketching & Watercolor: Journal Style, November TBA 2009, in Old Town, San Diego

I’m teaching
Bella Italia: Orvieto Sketchbook Italy! Orvieto, Italy, May 23-29, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails